Sunday, December 05, 2004

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Someone got angry cuz I didn't include her in ma posts, so 'ere it is :) Anyone know who ma wifey is?

*ok, i see some hands not being lifted up*

For those who know, sheesh. And for those who don't, well ma wifey, refers to THE one and only Tiara. And she is like no other. Her style and character differs her from the rest. Unique I'd gladly say. And definitely gorgeous at all times. There are times where her voice can take a stranger totally enchanted within, and leave the stranger in sheer infatuation. But I keep my peace. I trust her. So much trust, so much LOVE.

Times there were when we squabble over the smallest matters, and times there were too when we had big fights. All of these though it happens, still keeps our distance closer than that of flesh to bone. I proclaim hereof of my feelings for her.

There you have it, the one, and only, Tiara.

*Who says blogging can be of no fun and LOVE ;) And it certainly isn't devoid of you my dear. Certainly not. :)